Entry-level Outside Sales Representative – Baltimore, MD
Are you a hunter who is driven to take charge, solve problems and would like uncapped earning potential? We are a high growth organization that is seeking a resourceful Sales Representative to help us continue to grow our thriving business. If you are a high energy, self-motivated sales professional with relationship building skills, a commitment to product knowledge and the ability to identify and meet customer’s needs, we want to talk to you!
Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, is seeking a Sales Representative to work out of our Baltimore, MD office. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US and Canada.
The successful Sales Representative is:
• a high energy hunter and closer
• a self-motivated individual with relationship building skills
• possesses a commitment to product knowledge
• has the ability to identify and meet customer’s needs
• has a record of achieving sales growth
• mechanically inclined
• possesses a strong and resilient sales work ethic
You will be responsible for:
• expanding your customer base within your territory
• building and maintaining trust with key customers, and maintaining exceptional levels of accessibility to those inside and outside the organization
• working independently and as a part of a team
Compensation will initially be a combination of salary and commission and convert to draw/commission with unlimited earnings opportunity. Our top core Sales Representatives earn over six figures.
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff. DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $180+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 550+ employees. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the ‘first and best’ in all markets servicing customers”.