Field Service Technician – Dallas, TX
Southern Dock Equipment, a division of DuraServ, is hiring for a Field Service Technician in our Farmers Branch, TX office. The Field Service Technician is responsible for servicing customers with dock and door maintenance and installation. The Technician ensures a safe environment, provides good customer service, and installs and maintains equipment.
• Follows daily schedule as defined by coordinator
• Announces themselves at client site for safety and security purposes.
• Performs maintenance and/or installs the following for DuraServ customers;
Levelers vehicle restraints
air bag levelers
power and high-speed doors
lift platforms/vertical lifts
• Follows all operational procedures when installing and maintaining doors.
• Ensures a safe environment by monitoring the dock area and clearing debris, tools, and equipment.
• Follows all safety procedures
• Maintains truck to ensure it is in good working
• Utilizes tech support for trouble shooting.
• Documents all work performed thoroughly.
• Good communication and listening skills.
• Displays initiative and a willingness to learn.
• Professional and presentable appearance.
• Energetic and flexible.
• Works well in a fast-paced pressure oriented environment.
• Follows direction with focused attention.
• Exhibits sound judgment.
• Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
• Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
• Exhibits strong mechanical skills with a minimum of two+ years of technical experience.
High School Degree or Equivalent
• We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
• Company paid benefits include life insurance, short term and long-term disability