Entry-level Outside Sales Representative – Lakeland, FL
Are you competitive and want six figure earning potential? Looking for a career, where you will be mentored and taught the business by the best in the industry? Then you need to be chatting with us!
American Roll-Up Door is a Division of DuraServ, who is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US and Canada. We are a high growth organization that is seeking a recent college graduate, who has a hunter mentality, likes to compete (and win) and is seriously financially motivated.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you won’t be a faceless employee, but you will be on the front lines, helping us grow our already thriving business through outside sales. If you are a high energy, self-motivated individual who would like a foot in the door with a company who cares about your career, American Roll-Up Door is the place for you!
The successful Sales Representative:
• Is a hunter and closer
• Has the ability to identify and meet customer’s needs
• Has a record of achieving sales growth
• Is mechanically inclined
• Possesses a strong and resilient sales work ethic
You will be responsible for:
• Expanding your customer base within your territory
• Building and maintaining trust with key customers, and maintaining exceptional levels of accessibility to those inside and outside the organization
• Working independently and as a part of a team
Compensation will initially be a combination of salary and commission and convert to draw/commission with unlimited earnings potential. Our top core Sales Representatives earn over six figures, and many have gone on to be top performers and hold leadership roles in the organization.
A little about us. DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $180+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 550+ employees. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the ‘first and best’ in all markets servicing customers”.
• Health, dental and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
• 401K, with company match
• Paid time off and company holidays
• Many other lucrative company benefits