Contracts and Collections Specialist – Dallas, TX
DuraServ is looking for a Contracts and Collections Specialist to join our Finance and Accounting team, based at our Corporate headquarters in Farmers Branch. As a Contracts and Collections Specialist, you will work cooperatively with other team members to quickly and efficiently administer and bill contracts.
• Customer contract set-up
• AIA Contract document management and billing
• Pay application process management for progressive billing
• Work closely with Sales and Accounting team members to ensure correct contract administration
• Collections and customer follow-up for retainage payments
• Lien waiver follow-up
• Three or more years of construction industry or contracts experience
• AIA contract experience is necessary
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a face-paced environment
• Extreme attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Familiarity with enterprise business systems
• Strong Microsoft Office application knowledge (especially Excel)
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $180+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented, career oriented people who want to work for a fast-paced, employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be ‘the first and best’ in all markets servicing our customers”.