Billing & Collections Specialist – Dallas, TX
DuraServ is looking for a Contracts Billing & Collections Specialist. This person will report directly to the Contracts Billing and Collections Supervisor and alongside the Contracts Billing Specialist. The team works cooperatively with other accounting, financial and administrative personnel to quickly and efficiently administer, bill and collect on contracts.
• Collection of open accounts receivable for the Contracts team, to meet or exceed corporate goals and specified metrics
• Work closely with sales personnel and accounting team to ensure correct contract administration and collection
• AIA Contract document management and billing
• Pay application process management for progressive billing
• Work closely with Sales Personnel and Accounting team to ensure correct contract administration
• Collections and customer follow-up for retainage payments
• Lien waiver follow-up
• Maintain contract account portfolio and manage to company expectations and metrics
• Minimum 5 years’ contracts & collection experience in construction environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel) Syspro knowledge desirable
• Knowledge of Contracts, AIA documents, lien waivers & liens
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K.
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $180+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented, career-oriented people who want to work for a fast-paced, employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the ‘first and best’ in all markets servicing our customers”.