Service Coordinator – Concord, ON
The Bestdoor Company is hiring for a Service Coordinator out of our Concord, ON office. The Service Coordinator is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians’ work.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Quoted service order entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Service tracking
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Action lead management, entry and accountability
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Process customer credit card payments
- Post vendor invoices for accounts payable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- High level of organization
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
The Bestdoor Company is a division of DuraServ. DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $180+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 580+ employees. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be the ‘first and best’ in all markets where we are servicing customer”.