Contracts Billing Specialist – Dallas, TX
DuraServ is looking for a Contracts Billing Specialist. As a Contracts Billing Specialist, you will work cooperatively with other Accounting, Financial and Administrative personnel to quickly and efficiently administer and bill contracts.
• Customer contract set-up
• AIA Contract document management and billing
• Pay application process management for progressive billing
• Work closely with Sales Personnel and Accounting team to ensure correct contract administration
• Collections and customer follow-up for retainage payments
• Lien waiver follow-up
• Three or more years of construction industry or contract experience
• AIA contract experience is necessary
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a face-paced environment
• Extreme attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Familiarity with enterprise business systems
• Strong Microsoft Office application knowledge (especially Excel)
• High school degree required. 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $180+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 565+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented, career-oriented people who want to work for a fast-paced, employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the’first and best’ in all markets servicing our customers.