Account Coordinator- National Accounts – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
The Account Coordinator will work in a collaborative environment to fulfill all internal administrative needs for DuraServ National Accounts. You will be working as a liaison between the DuraServ offices, sub-contractors, and the National Account Customers. This includes coordinating and updating schedule dates with DS offices and sub-contractors as well as entry and billing of work orders. To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different accounts simultaneously. This position is critical to the success of DuraServ. The Account Coordinator ensures policy compliance and provides good Customer service which increases sales and the profitability of the company.
All operational responsibilities are shared by the National Accounts Team. Specific tasks as they relate to Customers and territories are divided to help the team work as efficiently as possible. Each Coordinator must be able to perform the duties of the others.
• Maintain good working relationships with sub-contractors and DS branches
• Communicate with customers, DS offices, and sub-contractors through email, phone and Customer’s system(s)
• Use discretion and trained judgement to prepare pricing transmittals, purchase orders and invoices
• Accurately process orders and verify subcontractor purchase orders
• Update internal and external databases with order information
• Negotiate with partners and vendors to ensure the interests of all invested are served
• Perform “on call” job duties during evenings, weekend and holidays as needed
• Associates, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Military experience
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Follows direction with focused attention
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Exhibits sound judgement
• Maintains a calm, professional demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
• Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $180 million company. We have grown from 180 to 560+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be “first and best” in all markets servicing our customers.
• College degree preferred
• Commensurate with experience
• We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.