General Manager – Toronto, ON
The Best Door Company, a division of DuraServ, is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager for our Toronto Division to implement business strategies and programs. The General Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions, assisting the organization in maintaining relationships with clients, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability and meeting business objectives.
Other Responsibilities include:
- P&L responsibility for the Toronto Division
- Implement DuraServ’s sales and service protocols and company goals to positively impact and grown the business.
- Oversee daily business operations
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Monitor and motive management and staff
- Recruit, hire, develop and oversee the Division’s sales and service team.
- Allocate budget resources and monitor financial activities.
- Managing operational costs
- Ensure the Division provides exceptional customer service
- Oversee and suggest improvements to administration processes
- Generate reports and presentations
- Engage with vendors
- Degree in Business Management or Master’s in Business Administration
- Knowledge of different business functions
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Proactive nature
We company paid insurance for prescriptions, dental and vision coverage.
The Best Door Company, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US and Canada. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $180+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 65 to 550+ employees. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be the ‘first and best’ in all markets where we are servicing customer”.