Contracts and Collections Coordinator – Dallas, TX
DuraServ is looking for a Contracts and Collections Coordinator to join our Finance and Accounting team, based at our Corporate headquarters in Farmers Branch. As a Contracts and Collections Coordinator, you will provide support to two of our Contracts and Collections Specialists, who are tasked with quickly and efficiently administering and billing contracts. This is an entry-level position for someone who has had exposure to collections, accounts receivable, contracts and/or credit.
• Provide the administrative support for AIA contract document management and billing, and pay application process management for progressive billing.
• Work closely with our Sales team and our Job Cost Accountants to ensure correct contract administration.
• Make some light collections calls and oversee customer follow-up for retainage payments.
• Ensure efficient lien waiver follow-up.
• General knowledge of credit.
• Construction industry or contracts experience is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a face-paced environment.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Familiarity with enterprise business systems.
• Strong Microsoft Office application knowledge (especially Excel).
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $180+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented, career- oriented people who want to work for a fast-paced, employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be ‘the first and best’ in all markets servicing our customers”.